- annual workshop equipment inspection and servicing (includes written report)
- machine maintenance and repairs
- refurbishment and upgrade of existing equipment to bring it up to current H&S standards
- purchase and removal of surplus or redundant equipment
- source and supply of new and refurbished machinery and equipment including extraction, work benches and storage
- end-to-end workshop design and installation (new-build and existing workshops)
We also offer Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) design, testing and maintenance to meet COSHH requirements and we hold LEV proficiency qualifications from the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BoHS).
We hold enhanced DBS clearance and are registered with the CSCS scheme.
Fully assembled ‘Edubench’ beech workbenches now available from IPM.
Visit our shop for more details.
Note: photos are of the benches ‘under construction’. The finished products will have centre wells and 4 off 7 inch woodworking vices fitted.
Moving to new premises? Want to take your existing workshop equipment with you?
We can offer an end-to-end disconnection, transfer and re-connection service. All work is carried out by fully qualified and insured engineers with job-specific risk assessments and method statements provided as required. Equipment is transported using a professional haulage contractor.
If any equipment is in need of refurbishment or upgrading, we can help with this too. We can fit new guarding, tooling or electrical components to bring it up to current health and safety standards. We can even re-paint it so it is in-keeping with its new, modern environment.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.